Author Topic: Re : Dog fouling on the pavements of Brill  (Read 3260 times)

EM.

Re : Dog fouling on the pavements of Brill
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »
If like me you are a dog owner with children or just a parent  , you will be aware of the awfull dog  mess on the pavements outside Ali's shop , We have to walk with our children and pushchairs in the road to avoid the mess , and I am sure many a child has gone to school or returned home with the said mess on their shoes!!!

I am absolutly disgusted at the owner of the dog/s who allow them to foul the footpaths where we and our children have to walk! I have a dog myself and would not dream of letting her foul on a footpath ! and If , and there would never be an "if"  ! it did happen I would clear it up .
I live on Windmill st and am unfortunate  enough to have a telegraph pole outside my house which seems to be another stop for letting your dog foul. I have had enough and Im sure im not the only one ! I dont get my carpet cleaner out because the kids have made a mess! I get it out to clean up walked in dog mess!!!

Dog owners be responsible! because I will be aproaching you if I see it happen in our beautifull village of Brill.

Essex

Re: Re : Dog fouling on the pavements of Brill
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »
 >:(
Well said! I too am a dog owner & it makes me VERY cross when I see the mess people have left (the dog may have done it but its the people who leave it!), it is even worse this time of year with dark evenings when you cant see what you are about to tread in.

Lets hope the colprits are getting these messages, lets name & shame if we see them!

Jon Vaile

• Sports & Social Club - Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:41:22 PM »
Agree totally. It was a disgrace. You cannot fail to notice if your dog fouls in this manner so we must assume it is someone who could not care less. Co-incidently I have just written to the PC about the Temple St alley which is regularly used as a dog toilet and asked for some better signage etc.

EM.

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »
Great ! I  am glad im not the only one this inconsiderate mess angers,perhaps if more people are outspoken about this , the culprits will feel ashamed and stop and take more responsibility for their pets!

Come on Brill ! lets stop this happening!

Emma

tomski

• come on you hoops
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »
if certain peoples were named and shamed it would be took of the forum >:(  i at times clean other dog poo up in certain places try harris close dog s*** alley, disgusting some dog poo right by the poo bin ??? ???

Rachael Richards

• Calendar Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »
You are right Em, well done you for posting the message - you have my support.

It is not just on the pavements but the common paths, please pick it up it is a hazzard for children !

peter

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »
I thought by law that you had to clear up any mess your dog makes.