Author Topic: A question for brill  (Read 3431 times)

ncmedic

A question for brill
« on: January 22, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »
I looking for anyone who knows my family in brill my grandad name was Cifford Victor Pullen he was buried in brill his bother was Thomas Pullen and had a wife named Cath and a nice named Shiela i think

brocklesby

Re: A question for brill
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 01:59:28 PM »
Hi.  My name is Joan Gibbons and Cliff Pullen was my uncle.  He had two bothers, Tom (now deceased) and Ron (still living in Brill) and one sister, Gertrude (my mother), who is also deceased.  I had one sister called Stella who, sadly, died in 2005.  Stella has two children who are both married with children of their own and living relatively close to Brill.

Uncle Tom was married to Kath (Kath died last year) and they had two daughters, Judy and Sheila, both of whom still live in the village.

My Uncle Ron is unmarried.

You say that Uncle Cliff was your granddad which comes as somewhat of a surprise as I was not aware that he had any children.  I only knew his second wife, Margaret (who is also deceased) and never met his first wife, who I believe was called Connie.  Is this your grandmother? 

My telephone number is 01469 561013 if you wanted to get in touch.

ncmedic

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 07:57:00 PM »
Marget was my grandmother I live in North Carolina USA. I wanted to get to know all my family from Brill

brocklesby

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 09:21:53 AM »
Sorry about that - you must be Justin, Sheila's son.   I hadn't put two and two together and come up with you - mainly because I assumed you would know all about Uncle Cliff's family in Brill - you came to Brill quite a bit when you were a child as did your mother, when you lived in Oxford.  You had also said granddad rather than mentioning that he was your step-granddad.

Nice to hear from you.   If you wanted to let me have an address or an email address I'd be happy to keep in touch and let you know about everyone.

Tim Andrew

• Administrator
  • Brill webmaster and moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 11:19:45 PM »
Good to see a reply on this topic. Previously a lot of similar family questions have gone unanswered If you want to check out these old messages go to http://www.brillvillage.co.uk/cgi-bin/brilltalk3.pl (and maybe use the search facility), but you cannot leave messages there; post them here. Thanks yrs Tim
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 11:24:32 PM by Tim Andrew »